這首When I was your man ,感覺是繼Talking to the moon 之後的那種思念的歌,
但這首是對於舊情人的那種惋惜,那種後悔過去做的總總,然後驀然回首想自己真的不應該的一首悲情歌。
有些人會覺得MV怎麼拍成這樣,但我個人不這麼認為,我覺得是想表現那種男人,在晚上獨自喝著威士忌,彈著琴想起年輕時的莽撞,那種青澀的過去,所以鏡頭一直帶在他彈鋼琴,鋼琴上放著威士忌,那種孤獨感,
令小編更覺得有那種,男孩長大成為男人,然後想著年輕時候多麼不對,犯了多大的錯的那種後悔莫及的感覺。


    另外這首歌,一開始的鋼琴聲一進來,就有道出那種悲傷感,真的是超讚超好聽的拉,但小編覺得還是別失戀聽好了。
很傷很傷呀.....
------------------------------------------------------------

翻的不好 請見諒 如有翻譯錯誤 請指教 會做改進 
另外如果有要轉錄 請附上來源 謝謝 !


Youtube 連結





Same bed, but it feels just a little bit bigger now / 睡一樣的床,但現在那感覺已經大不同了

Our song on the radio, but it don't sound the same / 那首在廣播上的歌,聽起來也截然不同了
When our friends talk about you all that it does is just tear me down / 當朋友們提到關於你的事 都讓我流下眼淚
Cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name / 因為每當我聽到你的名字 都讓我有心如刀割的感覺
And it all just sound like uh, uh, uh / 而這聽起來就像.....uh uh uh ~

Hmmm too young, too dumb to realize / 當初太年輕 太愚蠢遲鈍的領悟了
That I should have bought you flowers and held your hand / 當初應該買給你花和握住你的手
Should have gave you all my hours when I had the chance / 更應該把全部時間都奉獻給你...當我還有機會的時候
Take you to every party cause all you wanted to do was dance / 應該待你去所有的聚會,因為你就只是想要跳舞而已
Now my baby is dancing, but she's dancing with another man. / 現在親愛的你正在跳舞 但...那和你正在跳舞的人 已經是別人了

My pride, my ego, my needs and my selfish ways / 我的自傲 , 我的自負 , 我的需求 和我那自私的想法
Caused a good strong woman like you to walk out my life / 導致這完美的女人離開了我的人生
Now I never, never get to clean up the mess I made / 現在的我已經無法彌補過去我所做的事情了
And it haunts me every time I close my eyes / 每當我閉上眼 這些事情總環繞在我腦裡
It all just sounds like uh, uh, uh, uh / 而這一切聽起來....


Too young, too dumb to realize / 太年輕太愚蠢遲鈍的領悟
That I should have bought you flowers and held your hand / 當初應該買給你花和握住你的手
Should have gave all my hours when I had the chance / 更應該把全部時間都奉獻給你...當我還有機會的時候
Take you to every party cause all you wanted to do was dance / 應該待你去所有的聚會,因為你就只是想要跳舞而已
Now my baby is dancing, but she's dancing with another man. / 現在親愛的你正在跳舞 但...那和你正在跳舞的人 已經是別人了

Although it hurts I'll be the first to say that I was wrong / 儘管這已經早成了傷害 , 我然後會第一時間說.....我真的錯了!!!!!
Oh, I know I'm probably much too late / 哦....我知道我可能太遲了
To try and apologize for my mistakes / 我試著對於我的愚蠢錯誤做道歉
But I just want you to know / 但我就是想要你知道~
I hope he buys you flowers, I hope he holds your hand / 哀~ 我希望她有幫你買花 , 我希望他有握住你的手
Give you all his hours when he has the chance / 當他還有機會的時候,他會奉獻所有的時間
Take you to every party cause I remember how much you loved to dance / 帶你去所有的派對 , 因為我仍然記得你最愛的就是跳舞
Do all the things I should have done when I was your man! / 如果我可以是你的另一伴 我一定會做到這些事
Do all the things I should have done when I was your man! / 如果我可以是你的另一伴......我絕對會做到這些事...

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    Hugo Liu 發表在 痞客邦 留言(4) 人氣()